Thursday, April 19, 2012

Fearless... an introduction

Print
Fearless by Eric BlehmWhen Navy SEAL Adam Brown woke up on March 17, 2010, he didn’t know he would die that night in the Hindu Kush Mountains of Afghanistan—but he was ready.

In a letter to his children, not meant to be seen unless the worst happened, he wrote, “I’m not afraid of anything that might happen to me on this earth, because I know no matter what, nothing can take my spirit from me.”

Fearless is the story of Adam Brown, a man of extremes, whose courage and determination was fueled by faith, family, and the love of a woman. It’s about a man who waged a war against his own worst impulses and persevered to reach the top tier of the US military. Always the first to volunteer for the most dangerous assignments, Adam’s final act of bravery led to the ultimate sacrifice.


Click HERE to read Chapter 1!



I can't wait to read this book.  I would love  my sons to read about a strong Christian living his faith in the real world.

For more information on the book go to:



Blessings,

     Ellen

4 comments:

  1. This looks so good. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see this movie sooo very bad. I didn't know it was based on a book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting this. It’s exactly what I was looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. But what about "Thou shalt not kill" for a Christian like him? I'm really perplexed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts with me! I look forward to getting to know you better.

If you do not wish to sign-in, please email me your comments and I will post them. Due to too many spam comments, I have chosen to close the comments to anonymous users. Thank you for understanding. ~ Ellen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...