Sunday, December 18, 2011

Repent. Luke 13

Print

Scripture:
Luke 13.3 (and 13.5)   "I (Jesus) tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish."

Observation:
We all will die, BUT those who believe in Jesus will not perish but have eternal life. 

Application:
Even though I have accepted Christ as my personal savior and Lord, I need to continually repent of my sins.  I am a broken and sinful person, and no matter how good I try to be, it will never be enough.

Prayer:
Thank you, Father, for sending Your Son, Jesus, to die in my place and rise again.  It is only through Him that I can come confidentally into Your presence as Your adoptive daughter.  Amen


Blessings,

     Ellen

2 comments:

  1. I really like the way the Bible study is broken down. Bite size pieces, yet full!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so nice and a comfort to read.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts with me! I look forward to getting to know you better.

If you do not wish to sign-in, please email me your comments and I will post them. Due to too many spam comments, I have chosen to close the comments to anonymous users. Thank you for understanding. ~ Ellen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...