Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas! Christ is born!

Print
 
"For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Of the increase of his government and peace
there will be no end.
He will reign on David's throne
and over his kingdom,
establishing and upholding it
with justice and righteousness
from that time on and forever.
The zeal of the Lord Almighty
will accomplish this."

~  Isaiah 9.6-7

Blessings,

     Ellen

3 comments:

  1. The Isaiah text is quite nice.
    A very Happy Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful Merry Christmas to you too! I hope the day was filled with joy and comfort. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you, Ellen. I see I'm already a follower! I thought you looked familiar :-) I am following you under my other blog, Thinking in My Head.I'm going to sign up for your emails so I don't miss anything.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts with me! I look forward to getting to know you better.

If you do not wish to sign-in, please email me your comments and I will post them. Due to too many spam comments, I have chosen to close the comments to anonymous users. Thank you for understanding. ~ Ellen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...