Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Luke... in 26 days

Print
Luke with MomsToolbox

Amy at Mom's Toolbox is inviting us to join her in reading through the Book of Luke during this Christmas season.  She began yesterday with Luke 1.1-38 and today with Luke 1.39-80.  I will be joining (and catching up) with her tomorrow.  Will you consider joining us, too?  You can find the schedule here.

I am learning to really stop and listen to what God wants me to hear.  By using Amy's SOAP plan, I am beginning to journal my way through God's Word.  Click HERE for more information on her SOAP plan which includes: Scripture, Observation, Application, and Prayer.

I can't wait to see and hear what God has in store for me this month!

Blessings,

     Ellen

0 thoughts shared:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts with me! I look forward to getting to know you better.

If you do not wish to sign-in, please email me your comments and I will post them. Due to too many spam comments, I have chosen to close the comments to anonymous users. Thank you for understanding. ~ Ellen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...