Friday, February 18, 2011

Nashville bound...

Print
Since my boys were in Florida at the High Adventure Sea Base in the Keys, Melissa and I spent time with my sister in Nashville.  Check it out!



The Parthenon was recreated in Nashville in the 1890s.  Inside is an art museum.  It was closed both days we were there.  I see a field trip in our near future!



My sister and me... I'm the cute one on the right!

My beautiful daughter and me


Charlie Daniel's museum

Some pictures from Gaylord Opryland Resort...






Blessings,
Ellen

0 thoughts shared:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts with me! I look forward to getting to know you better.

If you do not wish to sign-in, please email me your comments and I will post them. Due to too many spam comments, I have chosen to close the comments to anonymous users. Thank you for understanding. ~ Ellen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...