Monday, February 7, 2011

My first blog award!

Print
Wow, what a surprise!  Thank you so much to Thirty-One Trendy Totes for this special award! You just made my day!


Here are 7 fun facts about me:

1.  My favorite colors are pastels.

2.  I'm a recovering perfectionist and detail freak!

3.  NCIS is my all-time favorite show.

4.  I'm actually enjoying relearning history with my teens!

5.  I would be the happiest if I could be a full-time college student for life.

6.  I hate house cleaning.

7.  I should be unhappy that my treadmill isn't working, but......

There are some rules that go along with this. 

1. You have to thank the person who awarded you and link them back in your post - DONE

2. Tell everyone 7 random facts about yourself - DONE

3. Pass the award on to 15 new found bloggers - DONE

4. Contact each blogger and let them know you've passed the award on to them and let the "giver" know you accept the award.  DONE

Here are some bloggers that I want to give the award to that I have recently found and like a lot!















14 comments:

  1. Congratulations Ellen you truly deserve this award. I am honored that you want to award my blog with The Versatile Blogger Award. You are truly very kind to think of me.
    Best Wishes
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!! That is so awesome! I LOVE learning history with my children, as well!!!!! HUGS and THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! These are always so fun, you can share about yourself and share with others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Congrats on your award and Thank You for thinking of me and for the Versatile Blogger Award! I am honored!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your award, they're a lot of fun. Hey we all hate house cleaning, smiles. Hello, I'm your newest follower from the blog hop. I'd like it if you'd visit and follow my blog too. It would be great have a new blogging buddie. Thanks!

    http://exjw-foodie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations :D & thanx for passing on the joy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Newest Follower from Tag Back Tuesday, would love it if you followed back!
    Thanks
    http://confessionsofamoneysavingmom.blogspot.com

    Great job on the award!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!! And Thank You - my first award as well, I'm touched <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi. Congrats on the award. NCIS is also my favorite show. I love both the original and Los Angeles. Thank goodness for the DVR because both shows have too many commercials (eheheh).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for honoring me with the award, that was really sweet of you! I will get to work on putting it up in the next couple days -- now that I've finally got the kids back in school. Still stuck with tons of snow and ice but at least they went to school -- yhea! :-)

    And NCIS is one of my favorite shows too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok, I did my blog awards too, and linked them back here. Also gave one back to you, as I've really enjoyed your blog! Thanks again <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your award and thanks so much for giving it to me! : ) You are too sweet!! I love to clean my house. I'm a weirdo, I know!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just wanted to let you know that your link for Clean Sheets on Sundays is wrong. There is an s missing from the end of sheets. Loving all your posts and reading back through the older ones now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts with me! I look forward to getting to know you better.

If you do not wish to sign-in, please email me your comments and I will post them. Due to too many spam comments, I have chosen to close the comments to anonymous users. Thank you for understanding. ~ Ellen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...