Saturday, January 29, 2011

Frugal living with coupons and sales

Print


I know I am not the only one trying to save as much money as possible.  I stopped putting my weekly savings on the blog, but I thought this might encourage myself and others to continue couponing and searching out the sales.

If you do the math, I saved 42% at Publix and 65% at CVS.  Now who can resist DiGiorno Pizzas for $2.50 each!  I love it when my cost is way below what I saved! 

My Publix total was higher due to the fact I bought 2 mellon-ballers to use for cookie dough and meatballs.  Each was $6.49.  *sad face*.... *sigh*...


Happy Couponing! 

Blessings,
Ellen

1 comment:

  1. I also love to coupon and save money. I use my binder and love it. It's kind of a family affair. My husband and daughter help me cut them out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts with me! I look forward to getting to know you better.

If you do not wish to sign-in, please email me your comments and I will post them. Due to too many spam comments, I have chosen to close the comments to anonymous users. Thank you for understanding. ~ Ellen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...