Thursday, April 15, 2010

Coupon Binder

Print
Well, I have finally succombed to putting all of my coupons into a 3-ring binder using trading card plastic holders.  I have always cut and used coupons, but not to the extent of "stacking" coupons and really working the sales each week.

It is a whole new world.  Learning the lingo and the best sales around seems daunting alone.  Now, I have learned that to get the best deals, especially at the drug stores, you must not wait to the end of the weekly sales... shelves will be empty.

I have attached a link to Time 2 Save.  This will connect you to a tutorial on how to put a coupon binder together.  After following their directions, I am slowly making it my own.  BTW, I did use more dividers for the coupon pages.  For those of you who know me, my detail-side would not let me combine items!

http://www.time2saveworkshops.com/search/label/Couponing%20101

Happy Couponing!

0 thoughts shared:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts with me! I look forward to getting to know you better.

If you do not wish to sign-in, please email me your comments and I will post them. Due to too many spam comments, I have chosen to close the comments to anonymous users. Thank you for understanding. ~ Ellen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...