Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tax Day... need I say more!

Print
Today is Tax Day 2010.  Just the thought of having to sift through tax laws, paperwork, paperwork, paperwork, and receipts is enough to suck the joy out of life.  BUT....

I am thankful for my husband who works tirelessy as a realtor to support our family.

I am thankful that his income is enough to see us through.

I am thankful to those who pray for us and our real estate business.

P.S. ~ Rod, I love you and thanks for all you do!

0 thoughts shared:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts with me! I look forward to getting to know you better.

If you do not wish to sign-in, please email me your comments and I will post them. Due to too many spam comments, I have chosen to close the comments to anonymous users. Thank you for understanding. ~ Ellen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...