Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spring Break ~ 2010

Print
Now that our school is officially taking this week off for spring break, what do I do with myself?  That, unfortunately, is not a difficult question to answer. 

Here are my plans:

1. Clean my house and possibly the garage    [House is clean  : )   Garage is not...]
2. Rearrange furniture to accomodate "hand-me-overs!"  (This goes hand-in-hand with cleaning the house!)    [DONE!]
3. Plan our totally eclectic history/literature for when we begin school again on April 5th
4. Go food shopping... with an actual list and coupons!
5. Spend quality time with the family, especially my handsome hubby!
6. Relax?!?!?  (not sure when)

[Comments in blue have been updated as of April 4, 2010.]

What are your plans for your spring/Easter break?

0 thoughts shared:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts with me! I look forward to getting to know you better.

If you do not wish to sign-in, please email me your comments and I will post them. Due to too many spam comments, I have chosen to close the comments to anonymous users. Thank you for understanding. ~ Ellen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...